SUMMER GOLF LESSONS
Monroe Parks & Recreation is joining with The Mike Muranyi Junior Golf Foundation to offer summer golf lessons for children ages 5-18. There are 2 options available to choose from:
OPTION 1: Fee is $75 (program is free if on free or reduced lunch)
- Membership to MGC for the year
- 12 lessons by the HS golf coach and assistants
- Free membership into the Jr. League
- $5 back every time you complete a 9-hole round (15 rounds pays off entry!)
- Free lunch every time you play
- Free range pass for the year
- 2 guest passes for parents
- Option for parent to get 10 additional rounds for $250
- Free entry to all tournaments at the course and others you would want to play in.
For more information or to register for Option 1, please visit online: mmjgf.com or contact Orion at 608-325-3157.
OPTION 2: Fee is $35 if resident and $45 for non-residents
- 2 lessons by HS golf coach and assistants
- Free entry into MMJGF championship
Register for Option 2 online at https://monroewi.activityreg.com or stop into Parks and Recreation Department office, lower level of City Hall.
All participants receive the following held at Monroe Golf Club:
- Lessons: Mon-Wed, June 7-9; 14-16; 28-30 & July 12-14
- MMJGF Championship is Wednesday, July 21st
The listed ages are just a suggestion. All ages are welcome at any level. During the first week the coaches will move anyone that is not at the correct level.
1:00-1:30 (1 holers) Ages 4-8
Intro to golf using snag golf equipment. https://www.snaggolf.com/
Will try to play one hole if capable enough.
1:30-2:15 (3 holers) Ages 8-12
For players looking to get better at the fundamentals of golf, but not ready to play many holes on the course.
2:15-3:00 (6 holers) Ages 12-18
Players that are ready to start playing on the course but not ready or wanting to do competitive golf yet.
3:00-4:00 (Jr. League practice) Ages 8-18
This time is reserved for the players that want to play competitive golf this summer. All ages are welcome. Top players will play other teams in southern Wisconsin throughout the year.
We’re looking for parents willing to walk with groups as they play. If interested, please contact Coach Rindy @ email@example.com.
MMJGF golf outing fundraiser is July 10th. Please consider playing to help the foundation. Call the club to register: 608-325-3157.